Chakra system is considered as the bases of life and a guide of your health, character and intelligence. While it isn’t visible to the naked eyes but the first six are present in our body and the seventh is outside and developed through mind training.
COMPONENTS: Based on the seven colors of visible light the seven chakras are:
1. MULDHARA OR ROOT CHAKRA (red)
2. SWADISHTHANA OR SAGRAL CHAKRA (orange)
3. MANIPURA OR NOVEL CHAKRA (yellow)
4. ANAHATA OR HEART CHAKRA (green)
5. VISHUDDHA OR THROAT CHAKRA (blue)
6. AJNA OR BROW CHAKRA (indigo)
7. SAHASARA OR CROWN CHAKRA (violet)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.